- Application on the Embassy specifying the reasons to renounce the Nepali citizenship
- Applicant should duly fill in a format as prescribed by the law of Nepal, which will be provided by the Embassy
- Original & copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
- Two copies of biometric photograph
- Original & copy of Nepali Passport OR the letter from the concerned authority confirming the submission of the passport
- Applicant must be physically present in front of the Head of Mission
- Fees in Euro – 50
- The certificate of renouncement of citizenship will be issued to the applicant only upon receipt of the clearance from the respective District Administrative Office in Nepal.
- A letter will be issued to the applicant after receiving the citizenship and passport of the individual.