- Visitors can apply for tourist visa at this Embassy every working day (Monday – Friday) from 09:30 to 12:30 hours.
- Normally it takes one working day for issuance of visa from this Embassy.
- Visa can also be obtained from the Immigration Office located at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu on arrival and other entry points as mentioned below.
- Immigration Office, Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
- Immigration Office, Kakarvitta, Jhapa (Eastern Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Birganj, Parsa (Central Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Kodari, Sindhupalchowk (Northern Border)
- Immigration Office, Belahia, Bhairahawa (Rupandehi, Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Jamunaha, Nepalgunj (Banke, Mid Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Mohana, Dhangadhi (Kailali, Far Western Nepal)
- Immigration Office, Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar (Kanchanpur, Far Western Nepal)
- Besides the Embassy, tourist visa can also be obtained from the Honorary Consulates General/Consulates of Nepal in Munich, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Cologne and Hamburg, Vienna, Prague and Ljubljana.
- All foreigners except Indian nationals must obtain visa to visit Nepal.
- Nationals of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and China will get tourist visa free of charge for 30 days period in a visa year (January-December).
- Visitors who would like to take visa from the Embassy of Nepal, Berlin, should deposit their visa fee in the Embassy’s bank account and visitors who would like to take visa from the Honorary Consulates General/Consulates, should deposit their visa fee to the respective Honorary Consulates General/Consulates’ bank account.
- For the Consulates General/Consulates’ bank account, visitors are requested to contact at the respective Consulates General/Consulates.
- Honorary Consuls General/Consuls of Nepal are authorized to take extra Euro 5.00 per visa as an administrative cost.
- Visa fee can be sent by Bank Transfer (Überweisung) in the name of Embassy of Nepal at the Commerzbank, Berlin Account N0.266020700 and BLZ 100 400 00. (Visitors who deposit their visa fee at the Embassy’s account should send their passport to the Embassy)
- PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
- Send a self-addressed strong envelope with sufficient postage to return passport/s. We advise applicants to send prepaid envelope of anykind of express mail to return passport/s. We take no responsibility of any undelivered passport/s because of the insufficient postage, a weak envelope to bear up the load, etc.
- The tourist visa fee rates in the Embassy are as follows:
|15 days Multiple Entry||Euro 25.00|
|30 days Multiple Entry||Euro 40.00|
|90 days Multiple Entry||Euro 100.00|
- When applying for a visa, please submit the following:
- Original passport with at least six months’ validity
- One recent photograph
- Duly filled in Visa Application Form (available at the Embassy or click here to download)
- Children under ten years old will get visa free of charge for maximum of 30 days.
- Visa once issued can not be withdrawn, visa fee cannot be refunded after visa is issued, and it must be used within six months from the date of issue.
- Visa Extension- A tourist visa can be extended at the Department of Immigration, Kathmandu or the Immigration Office, Pokhara for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January – December).
- For information about Non-tourist Visa, Study Visa, Business Visa, Residential Visa, Non-residential Nepalese Visa and Transit Visa, please visit the website of the in Kathmandu.
Außer bei der Botschaft von Nepal und den Konsulaten kann man auch direkt am Flughafen von Kathmandu oder jedem anderen Grenzpunkt Visum erhalten. Die Gebühren sind in US Dollar zu bezahlen.
- Bis zu einer Aufenthaltsdauer von 15 Tagen:
- Multiple Entry US $ 25
- Bis zu einer Aufenthaltsdauer von 30 Tagen:
- Multiple Entry US $ 40
- Bis zu einer Aufenthaltsdauer von 90 Tagen:
- Multiple Entry US $ 100
Für weitere information bitte besuchen Siebesuchen.
Department of Immigration:
The Department is located at Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu.
Tel : +977-1-4223590 / 4222453 / 4223681
Fax : +977-1-4223127
Email : email@example.com
Diplomatic and Official Visa-
- The Embassy can issue visa for foreign diplomatic and official passport holders for a maximum 30 days period.
- When applying for a Diplomatic or Official Visa, please submit the following documents:
- Original Diplomatic or Official Passport with at least six months’ validity.
- One recent photograph
- Note verbale with recommendation from the concerned Ministry of Foreign Affair or Diplomatic Mission.
- Duly filled in Visa Application Form (available at the Embassy or download from this webpage)